1. Sign into your Amazon account
2. Click "Your Orders" & find the item you are returning.
3. Click "Return or Replace Items"
4. Check the small box on the left & choose a response.
5. Click "Continue"
6. Choose refund method: credit account balance or refund card, and click continue.
7.** The system automatically defaults to the first drop-off selection. You don't want this! Scroll down until you see "UPS Dropoff - box and label needed". If you don't see it, click "other return options" below until it appears.
8. Once you click "UPS Dropoff - box and label needed", make sure the price is FREE. If it says $6.99 to return, you'll either need to drop your package off at a UPS Store (using a QR code) or go back and change your response why you are returning the item (too big/small, item arrived too late, etc.) The return fee cannot be avoided if you changed your mind or accidently ordered two of the same item, etc.
9. Click "Confirm your return"
10. Under Return Label, click Print Label. Print out your label, pack up your item and tape your label securely on your package. Drop the package off here at Full Circle Business Center all ready to go.
11. If you don't have a printer, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can print it. Label printing & box taping charge is $2.00.
Did you start your Amazon return and get a QR code? Unfortunately we cannot process returns by scanning a QR code. Only The UPS Store can do that. We can still return your package though! You need to cancel the return you started and begin again:
1. Sign into your Amazon account.
2. Click "Your Orders"
3. Find the item you are returning (it'll say "Return Started").
4. Click the item & then "View Return/Refund Status".
5. Click "Cancel Return" (might need to click "Manage Return" first). Click cancel return a total of two times.
6. Now go to the instructions above for printing an Amazon return label.